Friday, June 29, 2012

Prometheus Parody

I'm sorry I haven't written in a couple of days. When you have to depend on the humans to do your typing for you, it is only natural that they will, on occasion, not get things done. I guess if I want to make sure that the blog is written each and EVERY day, I will have to start typing it with my own 4 paws.

In my blog written on Friday, June 22,2012, I did a movie review of the movie Prometheus. I have found a parody which explains why so many of the scientists kept doing such stupid things. I just assumed it is because they were humans, but this video explains why they were taught to do such stupid things. Here is the link:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=62296

If you have already seen the movie, the parody will explain a lot, and if you haven't seen the movie yet, I think you will enjoy the parody anyway. I hope all my readers are having cooler weather than we are having around here. It is way too hot for my taste here today!

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing Video Parody)

No comments:

Post a Comment