Monday, June 25, 2012

Movie Review: Gladiator

I have decided to do a movie review of a movie that is not recent, but it is a good movie none the less. That movie is Glad I Ate Her (or Gladiator). This movie is about a dog who met a chicken. The chicken was, as is true of most birds, highly annoying and also a villian. The dog tried to be nice, but sometimes you just can't get along with a chicken. The chicken kept strutting around the chicken coop saying things like "I'm a bird, deal with it dog", and also, "my feathers are cuter than your fur". However, the dog reached the limit of his endurance when the chicken threatened to tell the humans that the traditional Sunday dinner is not chicken, but dog. That was the last straw so the dog killed the chicken and ate her. Of course, this is how the movie got its title, "Glad I Ate Her". I give this movie 4 paws up, a tail way and some kisses. It was so good it won the Colonel Sanders Award of Excellence. The movie gets a 10 out of 10 on the human movie scale. If you haven't seen it yet, get it on blu-ray or dvd. You'll be glad you did, and I suggest you go out for dinner afterward...KFC would be a perfect choice!

Demon Flash Bandit (Glad I Ate Her--The Stupid Chicken)

No comments:

Post a Comment