Friday, June 8, 2012

Conquistador Combo Meal at Taco Bell

I am not personally a fan of the food at Taco Bell, but the other husky in the house, Angel Zoom Smokey, does like their food. Yesterday, in the car at drive-thru, she wanted a conquistador combo meal. I told her that she meant a quesadilla combo meal, and she told me-no, she meant a conquistador meal. She said she was in the mood to take over Taco Bell and eat all the food there. I guess it does make sense in a wierd, Angel Zoom Smokey way. However, they did not give her a conquistador when she got to the window. I laughed and told her that I knew they did not have a conquistador meal, but she said that the conquistador meal won't fit into a Taco Bell bag. They send him in the mail. Now she is waiting for the postman to deliver a conquistador. I think she has a long wait!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Prefers Hamburgers)

No comments:

Post a Comment