Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Checking the Financial Situation

I was wondering how the economy is doing so I decided to do some research and check some indexes for signs of how it is faring. First, I checked the Hair Index which covers how well beauty salons are doing. Then I checked the MUI (Men's Underwear Index) which Alan Greenspan favors, but I'm suspicious of that index because although men probably won't buy new underwear if money is tight; I suspect that most of the married men don't buy their own underwear anyway. I'm guessing their wives buy it for them. However, I don't think those are good economic indicators. I like to check the MI (Milkbone Index) because we dogs are so important to the humans that you know milkbone sales will show if there is really anything to worry about. If the humans cut back on the family dog, the economy is in trouble. Milkbones are made by DelMonte Foods, and I just checked over their financial report, and I think everything seems to be in order. Okay, I am assuming that everything is in order because it was a bunch of boring pages that a dog did not want to read. However, I like milkbone, and other dogs enjoy milkbones so I don't think it is out of the question to assume that the company that makes them is doing good. Therefore, according to the MI, things are okay. I'm glad I could put everyone's mind at ease over this subject.

Demon Flash Bandit (Milkbone Indicator)

No comments:

Post a Comment