Sunday, March 18, 2012

Buck the Dog, Star of Married With Children

My human has been watching the old television program, Married With Children. Few television shows have the intelligence to star a dog. Buck was quite a dog, and he made the show worth watching. I think it is a shame that, even though he was the star, he was not given top billing. It shows that Hollywood has a long way to go when dealing with dogs who star in their movies and television programs. I always love it when Buck is given a steak while Al, the human gets nothing. Personally, I think us dogs should eat first and give our leftovers to the humans. I have barked with other dogs, and all of them agree with me on this subject.

Don't forget my blog contest.....win an XLarge t-shirt with my photo on it. Just leave a comment on my blogs written between March 15 and April 15 to be entered. You can also send me a pawmail at www.dogster.com asking to be entered into the contest. Good luck!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discusssing Buck the Dog!)

1 comment:

  1. Our Momma agrees! She actually says that we pups DO eat better then her! BOL! :D

    ReplyDelete