Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dog Television

I am pleased to announce that there is a television channel that is designed just for dogs. It is about time us dogs can sit around and watch television like the humans. I can just envision myself sitting on the couch with a box of milkbones watching my favorite shows. I might add that I am sure that our programming will be superior to the programming of the humans. Humans will watch anything. I know this because my humans were watching the new Beavis and Butthead show. Beavis and Butthead were funny, but there were a bunch of clips from Jersey Shore on there, and those people are idiots. I couldn't believe that the humans would bother to watch Jersey Shore, but they even buy their seasons on dvd. In fact, every show of which they showed clips (there were clips from a couple of other stupid reality shows), all of them were totally and completely uninteresting, and had stupid humans on them. No dog would ever allow himself or herself to be seen in such garbage. However, I digest (it is actually digress, but I like the word digest much better), dog television is a great idea and I'm amazed the humans thought of it--or did they? It sounds like maybe they are taking credit for the dog's idea. Here is the site so you can read more about it.
http://www.petplace.com/dog-videos.aspx?id=1081&utm_source=dogcrazynews001et&utm_medium=email&utm_content=petplace_article&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter
I personally am anxious to see this new channel, and I will let my readers know what I think about it after I watch it.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Anxious To Watch Television)

No comments:

Post a Comment