Monday, March 5, 2012

Hank the Cat: Cat Who Cares or Typical Politician!

I am concerned about this Senate election that Hank the Cat has thrown his paw into. I don't mind a cat being in the Senate, but when the Canine pac ran a campaign ad asking important questions of Hank, Hank in typical human political fashion, did not answer the questions. Why would a candidate not answer the questions that show whether or not he is suited for the office unless he has something to hide, and I'm not just talking about hiding his stuffed mouse! Did Hank get high on catnip? Is he still taking catnip? What about his birth certificate. Personally, I have proof that I am a United States citizen--I was born in Michigan, and my records are recorded with the AKC. Hank should be able to show some verification of his birth. He says he was born to a single mother--I'm sorry that Hank had such a rough start in life, but that alone does not qualify him to be a good candidate. Where is the vet record? There are no military records, and you would think that if he saw a vet, there would at least be health records. Is Hank trying to hide something? Does he have a catnip addiction that makes him unsuitable for serving office? These are all questions that need to be answered yet his new ad does not answer any of these questions. All he does is talk about problems and say he has solutions. What are they? Does the cat have his tongue? Since he is a cat, does he have his own tongue? I hope Hank starts answering these important questions so that the people in Virginia will know whether or not to vote for him. I am giving you the web address so that you can see Hank the Cat's latest ad for yourself.
http://animaltracks.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/05/10583378-hank-cat-for-senate-responds-to-attack-ad?chromedomain=todayonthetrail

Demon Flash Bandit (Hank--Cat Who Cares or Typical Politician)

No comments:

Post a Comment