Thursday, March 8, 2012

Movie Review: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

I went to see the movie, Ghost Rider, Spirit of Vengeance, and I enjoyed it despite the lack of dogs in the movie. Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage), who is also the Ghost Rider, has to protect a young boy who is being hunted by "the devil". The movie is good, and if you liked the first movie, you should also like the sequel. I do think it could have been vastly improved if there had been the occasional dog walking across the screen, but obviously, the studio decided to risk it with only the humans. Yes, it is a daring idea, but the studios often try daring ideas--sometimes at their own peril. I would recommend this movie--I give it 4 paws up which is about a 6 out of 10 on the human scale. Nicolas Cage put a lot into this performance....I think he gave it about 150%. This is not unusual for Cage because, when he takes on a role, he makes sure that he gives it his all.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Review: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance)

No comments:

Post a Comment