Wednesday, June 8, 2011

There's No Need to Fear: UNDERDOG is Here!

It is hot here today, and this dog is not pleased. I plan to have Mother Nature relieved of her duties since she is obviously senile and no longer able to properly do her job.

As you know, I am always getting letters from my celebrity friends, and I like to share them with my readers. Today I have one from a true VIP (Very Important Puppy). Yes, you guessed it, the letter is from Underdog.

Dear Demon Flash Bandit,
I want you to know that your friendship means so much to me. When a dog like myself has to spend much of the day fighting evil-doers, it is good to be able to relax and think about my pals at the end of the day. Remember Demon Flash Bandit, there's no need to fear.....Underdog is here. Say hello to Angel Zoom Smokey for me.

Love, Underdog

I am so lucky to know wo many celebrities.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment