Thursday, June 30, 2011

Collectible and Greeting Cards

I have noticed that some humans collect cards of varying sports and other of their interests. Yet I have not noticed any dog cards on the market. Personally, I would think that all the humans would want to collect Demon Flash Bandit cards. I have looked at the baseball cards and football cards, and I think my cards would be far more rewarding to collect. There could be cards depicting me eating, sleeping, chewing on a dingo bone, etc. The possibilities are endless. I know it I were a human, I would never be able to get enough Demon Flash Bandit cards.

Humans also send greeting cards to each other, and I am also wondering why there are no Demon Flash Bandit greeting cards. They have them for Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy. I think I should have my own line of greeting cards. I can't think of a better way for a human to say happy birthday to another human than with my face on the front of a card. Just seeing my handsome face would make the humans happy. For example, a congratulations to a graduate card would make that graduate know that they have done well if my face is on the card.

I am going to have to discuss this concept with my humans because most good ideas around here come from one of us dogs. Humans have those little human size brains that just aren't good at thinking outside the doghouse.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment