Monday, June 6, 2011

Palin Should Not Be Allowed to Discuss Historical Events

Sarah Palin has been giving history lessons again which might be okay if she happened to actually have a clue as to what happened in history. Most of us learned as puppies that Paul Revere rode his famous ride to warn the colonists that the British were coming. I'm surprised Sarah Palin's version didn't have him riding around warning the colonists that they need to clean up their homes and make some tea because the British were coming for a tea party. This dog is of the opinion that it should be illegal for stupid people to say stuff, and definitely illegal for them to run for political office. However, they do make the elections funny with some of the things they "invent". If Palin had passed a history course ( and I don't see how that is possible), she would know that carrying guns back then was no big deal. Gun control was not an issue, and the guns, being muskets, weren't exactly automatic weapons. I'm not that knowledgable about guns, because the guns' triggers are difficult for a dog to use. However, I am going to assume that a musket was probably just a step above a bow and arrow. I bet she has some interesting stories about George Washington to share with the country. I bet he was President and reality show star according to Palin.

If you want to learn history accurately, ask a dog. We are so much more intelligent that the smart humans. As much as I hate to say this, even the birds are smarter than Palin!

Demon Flash Bandit (Not a Fan of Palin)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what she would do if they made her NOT move those paws when she talks - I mean babbles -

    Whilst looking ovFUR Mom's shoulder, I saw a FB post about a bumper stikhker fur SP and MB for 2012 : It's A No-Brainer...

    'nuf said -

    Ring those bells!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete