Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Plain Demon Flash Bandit is Okay

Prince Philip celebrated his 90th birthday, and was given a new title by Queen Elizabeth. He is now Lord High Admiral of the Royal Navy. I want to go on record stating that titles might mean something to the humans. However, if you are getting a birthday gift for this dog, skip the title, and think toys and/or treats. It isn't like I'm going to come any faster when called if I have more titles added to my name. In fact, I have been known not to bother to come when the humans call me if I know it is over something stupid (which is basically anything that disturbs me when I'm not in the mood to be disturbed). I guess it is nice that the humans are so easily pleased. Companies take advantage of this when they skip giving a raise and give the human a new title instead. Personally, I don't care if you are a janitor or "executive in Charge of Maintaining Cleanliness", all that really matters to this dog is the pay. If I can't buy any extra treats, what is the point? It is just more trouble for me to tell people what I do. Of course, being a dog, I'm far too intelligent to actually work for money. I leave that to the humans. You would think they would learn that they are going to work everyday while their dogs are napping, but the humans never seem to realize how silly they are. I have no intention of telling them since I like how the system works. If it works, you don't try to fix it. Anyway, I hope Prince Philip is happy with his new title. Maybe when he is 100, he will be given the title, Assistant to the Queen.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Does Not Need a Title)

No comments:

Post a Comment