Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Do Not Have Huge Paws!

I want to announce that the Weekly World News website has announced that there is a Siberian Yeti or "Big Foot". I am a Siberian Husky and those are not my paw prints there. Sure, I have big paws, but not big enough to be called "Big Foot". I hope the "experts" find the imposter who is trying to make me look bad.

It seems that the X-Files in Australia have been lost. Some people may think it is a government conspiracy to avoid telling the humans there about alien spacecraft, but I think it was a deliberate act by a bunch of high school algebra students who were sick and tired of looking for "x".

There was an ad for Bit of Luv in the newspaper Sunday, and the store never got them. I happen to love Bit of Luv so I hope that store gets off its butt and gets some in. It is a shame when a store doesn't have one of a dog's favorite treats!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog With Normal Size Paws)

No comments:

Post a Comment