Saturday, January 15, 2011

Legends of the Guardians: Movie Review

Clearly my human has lost her mind-not that it is much of a loss. Yesterday my human rented a movie called Legends of the Guardians. The title sounds okay, but I watched the movie with her, and it is about BIRDS!!!!! My personal enemies and the feathered pests that are trying to take over the world--in a movie which my human was watching. At least it did show how evil the birds are, and that was good. Perhaps the humans will begin to listen to my warnings. It did show some good birds so maybe I've been dealing with the evil ones for so long that I haven't noticed the good ones. However, there aren't a lot of good ones and most are evil so don't be fooled into thinking everything is okay. Birds, for the most part, are still evil creatures who steal my snow, and drop white bird bombs everywhere. They cannot be trusted!

Demon Flash Bandit (Why Make a Movie About Birds?)

1 comment: