Monday, January 3, 2011

Sharing Movie and Commerical Reviews

Now that the holidays are over, this dog has been catching up on my rest. Working toward a college degree in napping is a lot harder than you might think. However, this dog will not allow difficulty to interfere with reaching my goal.

During the holidays I watched several movies with my humans so I think I should share a movie review with my readers. Centurion was one of the movies I watched. It is about the Romans and their difficulties in trying to take over northern England. It was a good movie if you like historical type movies. There were dogs in the movie, but none of them had starring roles--they were mostly extras. I think the movie could have been improved if they had given some of the dogs more important roles.

I want to mention the cool commercial Minute Maid is airing for their Energy Juice. The children in a classroom are telling their teacher that the class rabbit is sick. The teacher doesn't do much of anything until he drinks some Minute Maid Energy Juice, and then he uses the static electricity in 2 balloons to bring the rabbit back to life. Judging from this commercial, all hospital Emergency Rooms should be stocked with Minutes Maid Energy Juice and balloons.

The Internet news reports that 1,000 dead birds fell from the sky in Arkansas which means that the new year is starting out well for me. I couldn't have asked for better news. I have been warning the humans about the birds and their evil plans since I was a puppy. Lucky for me (and the civilized world), I understand bird. I have listened to many of their evil plans; but they had no idea that a dog could understand them. However, you try to warn the humans, they don't listen. It is very frustrating for me so it is nice to see dead birds dropping from the sky. Someone out there must be reading my warnings.

I hope that everyone is having a nice day, and getting plenty of rest. Speaking of rest, it is time to get back to my homework......college is so demanding!

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie and Advertising Critic)

1 comment:

  1. So, are woo doing the online study khourse?

    Which institution?
    Bloomsburg?
    Northern Illinois?
    UConn?
    U of W (even if Dubs is a Mal)

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: As fur the birds and fish...it was AR...I rest my khase!
    PeeE

    ReplyDelete