Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dogs Have a Rough Job Training the Humans

I have to admit that I pick and choose the news stories I write about. Much of the news is quite depressing, and I try to choose the funnier ones to write about. However, today, I am going to discuss an incident that has been in the news. Because of its sad consequences, I tried to avoid it. However, when the humans get so out of paw with it and they start pointing paws at each other, it is time for a dog to say something about it. That incident was the shooting in Tucson, Arizona, in which 6 people were killed and a representative was injured. My heart goes out the the human puppy who was killed--and of course, all the others. There are no words that can make things any better for the people who are involved in it. If you ask us dogs, the worst part is that the humans just continue to accept that this is the way things are and should be. I also think it is appalling that we have political leaders, and yes I am referring to the Sarah Palins of the world, that think it is a good idea to even suggest possible violence. If you can't state a political ideology without resorting to that kind of suggestion, then it is time that the rest of the humans quit listening, but sadly, some of them never will. I hope someday the humans will learn to live in peace with each other, but I suspect it will never happen. Some humans just don't seem to be capable of that kind of civilized behavior. Perhaps some day we will have leaders all over the globe who will understand the concept and there will be peace.

The saddest part of this is that shootings like this happen everyday in every part of the world, and most of the time, you won't even hear anything about them. When it happens so much that so many of them don't even make the news, that is just sad! I would suggest dogs start trying to train the humans earlier. I've said it many times, the humans are hard to train.

Demon Flash Bandit (Commenting on a News Story)

No comments:

Post a Comment