Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dogs Need Privacy Too!!!

I saw an item in the news about a woman in Denver, Colorado who used an iPhone application to watch her dog in her absence, and ended up catching footage of a thief who broke into her house. I hope this will help the police apprehend the criminal, but this dog is a bit worried about the implications of a phone application that can watch a dog from afar. Sure, I know the humans love to photograph me because I happen to be a handsome dog, but do I really want them seeing everything I do? I happen to be a good dog, but what about my right to privacy? I think the humans are going a bit too far with that phone application. I bet the humans would be annoyed if their dogs put an application on the iDogPhone that watched the humans' every move. I can't say I blame them for that. They want privacy, but seem to forget that dogs want our privacy too. What about the dogs who aren't good like me and who get into things? Those dogs will no longer be able to say that they had nothing to do with the missing food--it was a thief who broke in to steal snacks. Dogs deserve privacy too. I think phones that can watch a dog when the humans are gone are bad, and I think that application should be illegal. If my humans ever try that, I will hire doggy lawyers to sue them. I hope other dogs will act accordingly.

Demon Flash Bandit (Sticking Up For A Dog's Constitutional Rights)

1 comment: