Sunday, January 9, 2011

Musical Composer--Dog of Many Talents

I was watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with Mommy last night, and one episode had Charley's musical, The Night Man cometh. There was also a viewing of the live show that was held on April 17-18, 2009 in Los Angeles at the Troubadour. This inspired me because if the humans could have shows that sold out in 10 minutes, a dog should be able to do even better. This made me write my own musical, and I based in on The Night Man Cometh. Here is the main song:

Dog Man, leader of the Cat Man, ooh ahh,
Killer of the Birds, ooh ahh,
Master of cuteness and friendship for every dog.

I'm quite sure the Troubadour will be happy to book my musical. I got a fortune cookie yesterday that said I would soon be rich so I'm sure if I took that in to show them, they would know my show has to be a major success. You can't argue with a fortune cookie. I'm sure the humans will love my show. As you know, most humans would love to be dogs--not having to work and napping all the time.

I hope everyone is having a delightful weekend, and remember, dogs lead cats. Cats are okay to have around, but are always inferior to dogs.

Demon Flash Bandit (Musical Composer)

No comments:

Post a Comment