Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big Lottery Winner!

I recently enjoyed a tasty fortune cookie in which the fortune read that I would soon be getting some money. I have written in the past about the amazing accurancy of fortune cookies, but even I was astounded at the accuracy of the fortune. It hasn't even been a month, and this dog is now a super rich lottery winner. After receiving that good fortune, I decided to walk into a store and purchase a lottery ticket. I know this would be hard for many dogs because dogs aren't allowed in most stores. However, I walked in and no one noticed that I am a dog because of my gorgeous blue eyes. Since most dogs don't have blue eyes, it makes it easy to trick the humans. I thought perhaps the lady at the counter would give me trouble because I'm officially not old enough to buy a ticket, but since I am an adult dog, I guess I looked old enough that she did not ask for any identification. I handed her $1.00 for a ticket, and it was a winner. Yes, folks, it was a $2.00 winner. Now I have officially doubled my money, and instead of only $1.00, I have $2.00. I'm so glad I heeded the fortune cookie and bought that ticket. Even fortune cookies can't buy the lottery tickets for you. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own paws, and take a risk. I'm sure some of you may be wondering--will I still write the blog now that I am a super rich lottery winner? The answer is yes. I still plan to write the blog. Of course, I will be discussing with the tax attorney I plan to hire the possibility of using it as a tax deduction. When you win the big bucks, it is best to hire a professional to handle the money for you. I am also considering investing some money in the Arctic Paws Company because they make the Yummy Chummie dog treats, and they are delicious. Maybe I'll just invest in the treats and eat them. You can't go wrong with an investment in food.

Demon Flash Bandit (Big Lottery Winner)

No comments:

Post a Comment