Friday, January 28, 2011

Related News Stories

As I was reading the news today, I ran across two items that are related, but I bet the humans, who lack my intelligence, won't see it until I point it out. This is why I'm writing about it on my blog.

First story:
Rush Limbaugh decided to do an impression of the Chinese President, Hu Jintao. Rush doesn't know how to speak Chinese, but that doesn't stop Rush. I think the media is being a bit hard on him because, I'm actually surprised that Rush didn't do something even worse. If he was a stand up comic, I wouldn't think as much about it, but political commentators should try to act a little more diplomatic. At least that is what this dog thinks.

Second story:
Clay Butler, in California is launching some new marijuana soft drinks. The drinks are called, Doc Weed, Sour Diesel, Grape Ape, Orange Kush, and Canna Cola. This dog isn't planning on trying any of them, but I'm sure there are lots of humans who can't wait to sample them.

Relationship Between the News Items:
This dog thinks that Rush Limbaugh has been sampling the marijuana soft drinks, and this would explain the first story. I have proof of this accusation. I have a receipt from Acme, who is carrying the beverages which was given to me by Wile E. Coyote. I might add that it was hard for him to give it to me because that stupid Roadrunner kept causing him problems.

Demon Flash Bandit (The Truth Behind the News)

1 comment: