Monday, March 23, 2015

Smell Like a Burger King Whopper

I was unable to post a blog yesterday because my Internet service was down.
  I have no doubt that it was because of the evil birds who are always trying to silence my barking!

I hope you have booked an airline ticket to Japan because on April 1 , and only on that day, you can purchase  Burger King Whopper cologne.  Talk abouta scent that will make you desirable---there is not a dog in the realm that wouldn't be drawn to that scent. I don't know why it will only be sold for one day.  If they selll it to dogs, they have a multi-million dollar idea on their paws.  I hope it isn't an April Folls joke because I  used Mommy's plastic money  and  those plane tickets weren't cheap.   Mommy will have a nice surprise when the bill comes.  Do the Japanese  even celebtate April Fools Day?  I would suspect that sushi is a prank to honor that day.  However, it isn't.  Humans eat  eushi everyday.  Sushi place Chefs get paid NOT to cook it!  I am assuming that countries on the metric system don't celebrate April Fools Day.  No one with a sense of humor would use such an ordered system.  I love the US system except I have sent letters to the White House dogs asking them to change the "foot" to "paw".  They both agree with me, and are working to get the word changed.  I'll see you in Japan!


Demon Flash Bandit (Dog who Love's Burger King Whoppers)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Demon, please order up a gallon bottle of that cologne for me please then I will be the most popular pup on blogsville!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey ...... I'm gonna book a ticket ..... wouldn't wanna miss out!! What's April fools day????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Demon-I am using Mommy's account at the moment. April Fools Day is a day for pranks. When the Hunan falls for the prank, you can laugh and say they are an "April Fool'. Yeah, I know it is stupid, but it is something the humans invented. Therefore, you can't expect it to be fun!

    ReplyDelete