Sunday, March 8, 2015

Kill Birds, Not Crickets

Today I am going to educate my fellow dogs on the subject of crickets--not the bugs, but the sport.  I have never played cricket or seen it played so I will be learning along with my readers.  Keep in mind that research eats into my nap time so you can imagine how seriously I take research on my blog topics.  Although it is a sport-the bug, cricket is part of that action.  Some humans get together and go where there is a field of crickets which they than pound with a cricket hammer.   Personally, I think it is a cruel game and should only continue to be played if crickets are replaced with birds.  I would enjoy a game that would let me conk a bird in the head with a hammer.  Goodbye birdies!  If it were played with my rules, it might even be a game that Amerians would play.  This dog would encourage it!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Hates Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment