Monday, March 2, 2015

Charmin not so Charming

The t-shirt contest is officially over.  I plan to announce the winner in tomorrow's blog.  I know this is very exciting for those who entered.

Today is one of my "watch out for the humans" consumer reports.  Today's topic is toilet paper.  Big companies know that humans don't like to talk about toilet paper so it takes a dog to do any serious research on the subject.  What did I discover?  I discovered that the toilet paper moguls are putting less paper on the rolls.  How do I know this?  Because Mommy has a toilet paper holder in the bathroom which was made to hold 4 rolls.  Now it will almost hold 5 rolls because they have cut down on the size of the toilet paper rolls.  Sure, it looks the same, but it isn't.  I have not been able to check out all brands, but this is at least true of Charmin.  I can't get Mommy to buy other brands because she gets suspicious if I ask for toilet paper.  She thinks I am going to rip it up al over the place and play with the cardboard center.  She knows us dogs too well.

Demon Flash Bandit (Consumer Advocate)

1 comment:

  1. I luffs the cardboard entre on toilet rolls, theys a great toy.
    While I was staying at Nanny's I also discover what funs it is to rip up a whole toilet roll - Nanny hadn't learnt the trick of keeping spare toilet rolls out of puppy reach, hehe!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete