Sunday, February 23, 2014

Movie Review: The Lego Movie

Despite the lack of dogs in this movie, I am still giving it a good review.  I know that most of you are thinking, are you sure?  How can it be good without a dog?  I know it is hard to believe, but it is true.  The movie stars a bunch of toy Legos.  The topic of this movie is one that the humans face far too much in life.  Should everything be orderly and neat or should there be complete chaos?  It may be nice to have everything in life neat and in order, but sometimes the nicest things happen when life is allowed to become a bit more chaotic.  The movie has a nice ending, and next Lego movie is already in the works.  I give this movie 4 paws up, some tail wags, a lot of slobbery doggy kisses, and a happy doggy dance!  On the human scale, I give this movie a 9 out of 10. 

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment