Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sunny Obama: New White House Dog!

I know I sleep better at night knowing that Bo Obama is running the country.  Let's face it, running a country is way more than a human can handle.  Today I learned that there is a new dog in the White House helping Bo, and that dog is named Sunny.  There is only one problem with Sunny, who incidentally, came from Michigan which happens to be where I'm from also, and that is that his breeders might actually be Republicans.  I don't see what difference this makes because the breeders are human, and we dogs pay no attention to the humans and their opinions anyway.  These are the same group who, for the most part, feed their dogs kibble, and no dog has ever suggested that he or she be fed kibble instead of human food!  I'm glad the burden of running the country is not just in Bo Obama's capable paws, but that there is another 4 paws that he can depend on to help him with the tough decisions.  Here is the link for those who want to read more about Sunny Obama.
http://www.pawnation.com/2013/08/22/sunny-obama-may-be-a-secret-republican/

Demon Flash Bandit (Spreading Good News)

No comments:

Post a Comment