Saturday, June 29, 2013

Yearly Balloonfest--I'm not Barking at Balloons

The town I live in is having a Balloonfest this weekend which is the  festival in which balloons are launched every year.  I know the humans enjoy this festival, but what about dogs?  I'm sure the humans expect us to bark at the hot air balloons that we see in the sky.  I usually see some of them since we live near the festival grounds.  If my humans think I'm going to waste my time and energy barking at balloons, then they don't know me very well.  I have better things to do than bark at silly objects in the air.  I say if the humans want to go up into the air and take their chances, let them.  This dog plans to keep all 4 paws on the gournd.  Okay, sometimes I do put 2 paws in the air, but that is when I'm doing that, "put your 2 paws in the air, like you just don't care" thing to entertain the humans.  As you can see, the humans are easily entertained.  I think that if the humans had any sense, they would stay on the ground.  I don't trust birds, and I don't want to be up in the air with them.  Who knows what those evil bird brains have planned for the animals who aren't meant to fly?  I don't trust them and I never will.  It is bad enough that a dog can be standing on the ground and get hit by a bird bomb.  Can you imagine what they might do in the air which is their territory?  I shudder at the thought.  This is why I will be napping and not barking when the balloons go over.  I prefer napping anyway!

Demon Flash Bandit (Not Barking at Balloons)

No comments:

Post a Comment