Friday, June 28, 2013

Movie Review: Monsters University

I went to the theatre to see the move, Monsters University, yesterday, and I will give my movie review of it today.  I know that many of my loyal readers wait to see the movies until I've done my movie review of them.  This is a prequel movie because I'm sure many of the people out there wanted to know more about the history of the monsters from the previous movie, Monsters Inc.  Disney was kind enough to accommodate their requests.  The movie begins with Mike Wazowski (starring Billy Crystal) going on a school field trip when he was young, and how he was inspired to spend his life as a scary monster after witnessing the scary monsters at work on the field trip.  Sullivan (starring John Goodman), was a big scary type monster in the movie whose family was notorious for being scary.  However, he wasn't as good as his father, whose reputation everyone at the University expected him to follow  Both Mike and Sullivan got cut from the scary program and had to participate in the special scary games in order to get back into the program.  This movie shows that sometimes a monster (or a human), will face obstacles before achieving their goals, but is important not to give up and to believe in oneself. 
I would give this movie 3 tails ways, 12 paws up (again, I'm making Angel Zoom Smokey and Phantom Fast Snowman help me with the extra tail wags and paws).  I would also give it a lot of kisses.  This movie would get an 8 out of 10 on the human movie scale, and if you have children, chances are that they will love it more than an adult. 

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment