Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Romantic Advice for Valentine's Day

First I want to apologize for my absence on the blog.  My computer was hit by a virus, and it got sick.  I was having to use an older computer which is the "pony express" of computers, (except that pony express delivered mail a lot faster).  My humans have replaced the sick computer so now I can write my blog again. 


Since Valentine's day is tomorrow, I thought I would give some romantic advice to all the male dogs out there who want impress the lady dogs.  Last week, I noticed that the garbage can in the computer room was full and Angel Zoom Smokey was in the room so I decided to impress her.  I took a paw and knocked over the garbage. Yes, I could do it with only one paw.  I should have captured the moment on video since it was such a feat of strength.  Then I scattered the garbage over the entire room to show her that just because I'm a male dog does not mean that I don't have a talent for making a room look nice.  In a further feat of strength, I carried the garbage out to the hall.  I'm sure I don't have to explain to all the dogs reading this that Angel Zoom Smokey was putty in my paws after that. The human males usually buy cards, candy, and flowers for Valentine's Day, but I think that the women would be a lot more impressed if the male brought in some garbage.  I know I personally find garbage to be irresistable.  No wonder the humans have so many problems with love.  They don't even know how important garbage is to impress a possible mate.  Humans:  how do they survive without us dogs to help them?

Demon Flash Bandit (Dispensing Romantic Advice)

No comments:

Post a Comment