Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Humans Have So Much to Teach Their Dogs!

I'm not saying that life around here is dull; but yesterday I heard my mommy and one of my brothers discuss the proper way to put the toilet paper on the toilet paper holder.  According to them (and they were in full agreement on the subject), the paper should come from the top and not the bottom.   Since I don't hear other humans discuss such things in public, I can only assume that this is the kind of information that they don't want to share with others.  I think they are afraid they will be arrested by the Boring Police because that is how I felt about the conversation.  It does make me wonder--do companies have videos explaining to their employees about how to install the paper in the proper way in the bathroom?  My mommy once worked at a little company called McDonalds, and she said they had all sorts of videos for the employees to watch.  Of course, if McDonalds had one on that subject, the toilet paper would be called Mctoilet paper just as their laundry detergent is Mcdetergent.  I asked mommy if the videos were entertaining, and she said they could be since the employees (who incidentally were actors and not actual employees) were happy to be doing the job when most fast food workers can't wait for quiting time.  That sounds sensible to me because all my loyal readers know my attitude towards work--the humans can do it!


As you can imagine, I can't spend any more time writing this blog because I might miss some fascinating conversation among the humans here.  Perhaps  they will discuss the proper way to hang the paper towels in the kitchen.  Do they hang them the same way as the toilet paper or do they throw caution to the wind and hang them the opposite way?  I am anxious to find out!

Demon Flash Bandit (Learning Important Lessons From the Humans)


2 comments:

  1. Oh butt you should hear the arguments if the toilet paper isn't put on the right way round AND don't get them started about the lid on the toofpaste, wow, that's a real hot potato!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete