Thursday, February 19, 2015

Furnace: Even More Useless Than a Water Heater

There is still time to enter to win the Angel is a Centerfold t-shirt.  Details are in my blog, FreeT-Shirt Contest written January 31, 2015.  The contest will be over February 28, 2015.  I tried to post a photo of the image on the shirt, but I had technical difficulties, but you can see it on the above mentioned blog.

Most of the United States has been having delightful weather (at least for us Siberian Huskies).  As usual, the humans are complaining about the cold.  These are the same idiots who complain during the summer that it is too hot--which is true.  I complain about the heat too, but I do not complain about the cold.  I LOVE IT!  This brings me to my blog subject of the day:  furnace:  as useless as the water heater!  When my humans had to replace their water heater recently, I wrote a blog explaining just how utterly useless that appliance happens to be.  Recently I realized that the house is warm because of the &%#)* furnace. I hate the furnace, but I have no idea how to turn it off so I have been working on the thermostat trying to turn the air conditioner on.  It would be so nice to have it going, and it would make the house so pleasant.  I want to see the water in my water dish freeze over so I think I'm in Siberia.  Is that too much for a dog to ask?  I don't think so!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Enjoys Cold Weather)

2 comments:

  1. Request ice cubes for your water bowl, then you can pretend they are icebergs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey ...... that Princess Leah sure has some good ideas, aye?? Mum puts iceblocks in my water cause it's ALWAYS hot here. You would HATE it. I've never pretended those iceblocks were icebergs before but I'm sure gunna be doin' that from now on.

    ReplyDelete