Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Royal Baby: George Alexander Prince

Kate just had the royal baby, and they named him George Alexander Prince. The name meets my approval since many dogs are named Prince so the baby is in good company with that name. In keeping with tradition, many babies born during the past week were named George Alexancer Notprince. Personally, I think this trend got a bit out of paw when they started naming the girls that name. The royal couple wanted to name the baby Demon Flash Bandit 2, but I wouldn't allow it. It is my name, and the AKC probably would not allow them to name the baby after me since the baby is human and not a puppy. I do have several comments to make regarding the royal baby. The first of which is that the media is making a big deal out of this event which makes no sense to me. I can tell you that my Mommy had more than one puppy, and the media never even mentioned it on the front page. Since I, Demon Flash Bandit, was one of the puppies, you would think an important event like my birth would get a lot more attention than it did. I also want to mention that the baby's car seat, and swaddling stuffs (there are items for the baby to chew on during the trip home), is sold out because the non-royal humans want to have the same car seat for their children. I hate to break it to them, but it takes more than a carseat to be the prince. From what I've learned, it takes generations of in-breeding to create a royal child. Evidently, the royal families did not know that, from a scientific viewpoint, having a more diverse genetic gene pool is a good thing. Anyway, it is nice that the young prince has been born, and even though he isn't as important as me, human puppies are still cute when they are little...then they grow up to be adult humans and they lose all their cuteness! Demon Flash Bandit (Writing About George Alexander Prince)

No comments:

Post a Comment