Sunday, July 21, 2013

Plants Should be Seen and Not Heard

This area has had a heat wave for the past couple of days, and as a result, this dog has not been getting on the computer to write a blog. I know that it is unfair to expect my readers to go without my words of wisdom for so long. The central air conditioning in the house is not working, and this dog has been hanging out in the bedroom where there is a window air conditioner. If there is one thing that a husky does not enjoy--it is hot weather. Now that it isn't so hot, I am back, and I hope my readers have not been too inconvenienced by my lack of writing. I read in the news today that plants can talk. Yes, plants--those green things that we dogs like to water when we go outside can talk!! In my personal opinion, this is not a good thing. Isn't it bad enough that birds and other small animals can talk without plants adding to the noise? You know that they will probably just be complaining about how they never get to go out anywhere-and probably even complain about how the wonderful dogs they know are "watering" them. Dogs are doing them a big favor when we water them, but you know they won't be appreciative about the dogs sacrifice. Now I understand why dogs always say, "plants should be seen and not heard". I have to go now, but I will try to write my blog sooner next time. I know how important it is for my readers to have something new to read! Hopefully, the heat wave will not return to our area! Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Talking Plants)

No comments:

Post a Comment