Monday, July 1, 2013

Demon Flash Bandit's Balloonfest

My humans did the unthinkable yesterday.  They went to the Balloonfest in Howell, MI and left Angel Zoom Smokey and myself alone for 3 hours--yes 3 hours.  I couldn't believe they would take such an eternity just to watch some balloons go up and walk around to buy stuff.  They should have at least had me along.  If they want to leave Angel Zoom Smokey at home, I can accept that, but I, Demon Flash Bandit should be out among my public.  It isn't just my humans that need my guidance, but all the humans can use the guidance and wisdom of me, The Deemster.  Humans left to their own devices usually always have problems, and the humans are about as good at solving problems as they are at biting fleas.  I might add, how many humans have you ever seen trying to bite a flea?  Next year, I am going to buy a couple of balloons and put air in them, and have my own Balloonfest here at the house.  Then the humans will have no reason to leave me and go somewhere else.  I should have thought of the idea sooner.  I guess hanging around the humans so much is hurting my genius!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Got Left at Home for 3 Hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment