Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Iditarod Sled Race

The 2013 Iditarod sled race in Alaska has started.  This is the big sled race celebrating the time years ago when the sled dogs got a diptheria serum up to the children in Nome, Alaska and became heroes.  I'm sure the dogs and the mushers involved in it are very excited.  However, this sled dog is happy to watch it on television.  If I were expected to run, a burger restaurant had better be the destination because I love hamburgers, and I can't see any point of running somewhere just to run.  I think that kind of attitude would seriously cut into my nap time so I leave that for the huskies who like to run for no reason.  I have probably spent too much of my life with the humans....if they don't "have" to do something, it probably won't get done.  Yeah, they may be stupid most of the time, but they are smart about that.
Demon Flash Bandit (Comments on Iditarod Sled Race)

No comments:

Post a Comment