Friday, January 6, 2012

Ancient Egyptian Dog Diary!

I went to a garage sale because everyone knows that is where you go to find antiquities. I found a real treasure because I found a diary written by an ancient Egyptian dog, Gahiji. I am going to share an entry with you now:

Gahiji:
Things are going well today. My human, Habibah is at work today. Habibah is one of the men who builds the pyramids. He should have listened to his mother, and he could have gotten a better job, but he doesn't mind working at the pyramid. I am worried that he will lose his job. He keeps writing graffiti hieroglyphs on the pyramid walls, like "the Pharaoh needs to get a life", and "Where is my mummy?". Yeah, I know his humor is silly, but Habibah is a human so he does not have the class and intelligence of a dog. I just hope the Pharaoh doesn't catch him doing it because I'm fond of eating, and Habibah's job keeps me fed.
Gahiji (Ancient Egyptian Dog)

I am so fortunate to find such a treasure for my antiquities collection. It is a shame that I can't meet Gahiji in dogson. I bet he was a fun dog to hang out with.

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing an Ancient Dog Diary Entry)

No comments:

Post a Comment