Saturday, January 14, 2012

Movie Review--We Bought a Zoo

I went to see the movie, We Bought a Zoo. This movie stars Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson. The family in the movie consists of a father, son, and daughter. The dad decides to move because, due to his wife's recent death, living in the house he had was too painful. He finds a house that he likes, but to own it, he has to buy it as a zoo. I think it is a delightful movie, and the animals were very good actors, but of course, as usual, the humans did not list them in the credits. I personally think it is very unfair since most modern movies list the caterers, but leave out the animal stars. I don't mean to sound uncaring, but I honestly don't care who served the food to the actors, and we dogs usually consider that a very important job. However, I digest, or digress, but I'd rather digest--where is the food around here? (Oh yeah, it was ham, and I ate it already.) The movie was very heart-warming, and I enjoyed it very much. The family even had a dog, and, although the dog should have gotten more screen time, I'm still glad the movie had the good sense to include a dog. It would not surprise me if the dog was the one running the zoo. This movie was based on a true story, and I applaud this family for having the good sense to do something different. Most humans just do what the other humans do---which is sad for them! They are humans, not robots! I would give the movie a happy tail wag, a bunch of kisses, and 4 paws up. This is about a 9 out of 10 on the human movie scale. I recommend this movie. If you like animals, you'll enjoy this movie!

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Reviewer)

No comments:

Post a Comment