Monday, January 2, 2012

No New Year's Resolutions For This Dog!

This is my first blog of the new year, and I thought I would start it by talking about New Year's Resolutions. I don't have any. Dogs do not bother with them because there is no way we could make any improvements to our lives. The humans make them because the humans can always use some improvement. If you ask me, my first suggestion for them would be to walk on all fours. Seriously, how many humans fall every year trying to walk on their back paws? You don't see dogs falling nearly as much because we have enough common sense to realize that walking on all 4 paws is superior to walking on only two paws! Of course, as simple as this concept happens to be, the humans don't seem to understand. No wonder they have to make so many resolutions. Sadly, most of them have given up on them today. Most of the humans can't handle a whole day of improvement. Most give up after about 2 hours. I guess there is always next year....

Demon Flash Bandit (No New Year's Resolutions for This Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment