Wednesday, January 11, 2012

World's Smallest Working Dog!

As a Siberian Husky, I am considered a "working breed" dog. Of course, I prefer to take naps and do as I please. However, I want to share this video about a dog who has set a world record as the smallest "working dog" who is currently holding down the job of therapy dog. Lucy is a Yorkshire Terrier, and she has been named the world record holder for smallest working dog. I think Lucy deserves a round of applawse--yeah--applawse--that is applause done with paws by dogs! Lucy is not only a great dog for working so hard, but she is also a very cute dog in my opinion! For those who would like to see the video, here is the address:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/11/tiny-yorkshire-terrier-lucy_n_1199689.html

Demon Flash Bandit (Working Breed Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment