Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tin Tin Not Nominated for an Oscar

The movies that are up for Oscars have been announced, and as usual, this dog is not particularly pleased with the choices. I'm not saying that the choices aren't good movies. However, when Puss and Boots--a movie starring a cat gets a nomination when Tin Tin--a movie starring a dog does not, you know that the Oscars are not being chosen properly. Evidently, cats have taken over the process. Although I don't mind cats, they can't be trusted to be impartial or unbiased. It is just their nature. This is why I don't watch the Oscars, and don't bother to keep up with who wins. When I know Tin Tin isn't going to be chosen, why would I bother to watch. Usually, they choose humans, and humans are never as good in the acting profession as dogs. I am personally planning another Demon Flash Bandit boycott of the Oscars. I won't go to them, watch them, or accept one when I'm nominated. Okay, maybe I would accept one if they offer me one. It would be one of the few times when the Academy gets it right!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Thinks Tin Tin Should be an Oscar Nominee)

No comments:

Post a Comment