Monday, October 25, 2010

Weather Predictions

After I wrote about my psychic visions seen in my crystal bone in yesterday's blog, today I have decided to predict the weather. Since my blog is read all over the world, I will cover all areas. I think my predictions will prove more accurate than those of local meteorologists simply because I happen to have attended meteorology school--The University of Weather. You can't get a more prestigious degree for weather forecasting than one from there. I know that many activities depend on the weather so I'm sure this will be very helpful, and you don't even have to thank me--I'm glad to do it.

I predict that the weather will be hot, cold or in between. There will be sunshine, rain, snow, sleet, or hail. Also the possibilities of a tornado, hurricane, or tsunami exist. There could be no wind, heavy winds, or calm winds. Flooding is possible as is arid weather. Perhaps there will be an earthquake.

I'm sure all of my readers will rest easier knowing what the weather will be like. As you have noticed, I make sure that my weather reports are never wrong. A dog like me has a reputation to uphold. Now I will just sit back and wait to be hired by a major network news show or the Weather Channel. As you can see, I am the most qualified for the job since I am amazingly accurate.

May your area have nice weather!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Meteorologist)

No comments:

Post a Comment