Tuesday, October 19, 2010

RED and Marmaduke: Movie Reviews

Mommy went to see a movie yesterday, and I asked her to do a quick review of it for my readers. The movie was RED. She said it was a good movie about some retired spies who had to go back to work to solve a problem. Then she said it was blah blah blah......okay, that is not officially what she said, but how good can a movie be with no dogs in it? When I learned that there were no dogs, I immediately rated it as ND--a No Dog movie. Who would want to see it? I'm amazed she wasted her time and money going to see it? Then she actually said it was good....it takes so little to please the humans.

Mommy did buy the combo (blu-ray and dvd) of the movie Marmaduke so Angel Zoom Smokey and myself got to see it. I recommend it highly. Dogs were the stars of the movie. There was even a husky in the movie! It has everything you would want to see in a movie--a Great Dane, a Collie, a Siberian Husky, a Chinese Crested, a Beagle, etc. It has my vote for the Oscar for best picture of the year. I also hope to see the cast up for some Oscars--not the humans of course, but the dogs. Marmaduke easily gave the best actor performance of the year. I laughed, I was on the edge of my paws, I munched on a rawhide bone. It was a GREAT movie with a GREAT dane in it. What more could a human want to see in a movie. I give it my 4 paws up and a wagging tail award--it doesn't get any better than that.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Reviews)

No comments:

Post a Comment