Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why No Huckleberry Hound Movie?

Since Hollywood loves to remake television shows and movies, this dog is wondering why there is no movie remake of Huckleberry Hound. He was a blue dog who appeared in cartoons in the late 1950s and early 1960s. Yogi got his own movie so you would think that Huckleberry Hound would get the same kind of respect from Hollywood. I liked the Yogi Bear movie. However, humans like dogs more than bears so I think Huckleberry would do equally well at the theatre. He was also a better singer than Yogi Bear. He used to sing Oh My Darling Clementine frequently, but I would not make it a musical because I just don't think Huckleberry Hound would be good as a musical.

I hope that all the people and dogs who were in the path of Hurricane Irene are okay. I think they should rename all hurricanes after birds. They really don't have to change the names, but just put bird in front of it. For example, Irene would be Bird Irene. I suspect that birds probably cause hurricanes just like they cause earthquakes. (I wrote a blog about that a few days ago.) Anyway, I also hope those who have lost electrical power get it returned. How are they supposed to read my blog if there is no power? (Again, the birds do not want the humans reading my blog and warning them about bird treachery.) I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I'll write more tomorrow.

Demon Flash Bandit (Huckleberry Hound Would Make a Great Movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment