Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Marley and Me: The Puppy Wants a M&M

I have found a "must-have" item for the Star Trek fan. That item is an M&M dressed up as Captain Kirk from Star Trek. Here is the web address where you can find this item:
http://www.hamiltoncollection.com/products/904316001_mms-star-trek-figurine.html?searchTerm=M%20and%20M%20Captain%20Kirk&N=9054
You can tell the humans to order it for your Star Trek collection, and if it winds up in your tummy, you can't help it because you are a dog, and dogs like to eat things. I know the humans say you can't have chocolate because you are a dog, but it is just one M&M. I've found it is better not to ask the humans since they might say no, and no is not what I want to hear. LOL

The humans and myself just finished watching the new direct to dvd movie, Marley and Me: the Puppy Years. It was an okay movie, but my humans didn't like the fact that they used the "Marley and Me" name on a movie that really seemed to have very little to do with the real "Marley and Me" movie. Marley was being watched by another family while his humans were on an assignment. I think it was a bit unrealistic since most humans aren't going to volunteerily watch a puppy who is causing so much trouble around the house. However, the movie did have a lot of dogs in it, and even an appearance by my stunt double, Phantom Fast Snowman's relative so it was still an enjoyable movie.

I've got to go now and get back to my napping.

Demon Flash Bandit (Ordering my Own M&M Captain Kirk)


No comments:

Post a Comment