Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This Dog Needs a Cell Phone Line Myself

I hope all my readers are having a good day. It is a good day for me because once again, I have been chosen as a diary pick on http://www.dogster.com/ .

I bet you have been wondering what I am going to write about today. Today's subject is going to be cell phones, and why don't I have one? Most of the humans have them, and if you ask my opinion (and you are getting it whether you asked for it or not), we dogs have a lot more important things to bark about on the phone than the humans do. I'm surprised that companies like Verizon don't offer a family and family dog plan to get our business. If you think that humans would never get a line for their dog, then you don't know a lot of the humans that I know. I have been barking to my own human about this subject, and so far, I don't have my own line, but I think I'm wearing her down. Of course, the next thing would be for someone to invent a pouch that a dog can wear to hold the phone because I, for one, refuse to walk around carrying the phone in my paw! If you don't believe that humans have stupid conversations, this is one my human overheard at a store one day. The man called his wife to ask which brand of crayon to buy for the children. I could have told him to spring for Crayola. If it is important enough to call and ask about, go with the expensive brand. I think the extra 10 cents would be worth it. I know some of you are going to say....Demon Flash Bandit, aren't you being a bit hard on the humans? My answer would be "no, I am not". Once, with my own doggy ears, I heard a human on the cell phone asking the other person about the weather, and the human was outside. I barked that if he can't tell how the weather is when he is outside in the "weather", I don't think asking someone at home is going to help him much. In fact, I once got a call from a human who needed an answer for that television show, So you Want to be a Millionaire. My correct answer might have been helpful if he had been on the show. He was just sitting home wondering how well he would do if he were actually on the show. Maybe he can be on the local version entitled, so you want to have $10.00.

As a public service today, I am going to share a couple of cool new dog products--at least that is what the humans think. I thought they were kind of silly and want no part of them, but I will share them anyway. The first is a new poop collection system for dogs. This can be viewed at
http://www.pootrap.com/ .
I can guarantee that this item was invented by the humans. I can't imagine a dog inventing it since we don't really care about such things. Another new dog item for the humans who seem to be intrigued with a dog's butt is the butt cover. This product can be seen at:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79602239/rear-gear-butt-covers-for-your-cat-and?ref=sc_1 .
If my humans want to put one of these on my butt, they had better make a more he-man type one because I refuse to walk around with a flower on my butt. I would be ridiculed by the other male dogs.
The last thing I want to share with my readers is the web store version of a local store near me that has a lot of good products. The web address is:
http://www.goallnaturalpet.com/ . Be sure and tell them Demon Flash Bandit sent you there. If you are looking for a pet product that they don't have, be sure and contact them because they might be able to get it for you.

It is again time for a dog's nap so....until tomorrow!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Needs a Cell Phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment