Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cow Gives Milk Away!

I always try to find interesting topics to write about in my blog. Today I am writing about a news item from Virginia that happened at a Walmart there. A man dressed as a cow managed to steal 26 gallons of milk from Walmart. He crawled out with it, and was giving it away afterward so I guess he must be the "cow version" of Robin Hood. He was apprehended at a nearby McDonalds which seems like an odd place for a cow to choose eat since they are serving cows there-and I'm not talking about serving the cows burgers--the cows are the burgers. I am wondering if he had help. I bet there were some other animals waiting in the parking lot perhaps driving a get away dairy truck. I bet some chickens were involved. They are part of the bird family and I have been warning the humans that birds steal snow which is why there are so many birds in tropical areas. As usual, Walmart has its usual share of odd looking people so I guess no one noticed a cow shopping in the store. You would think that someone would have noticed a cow before he managed to steal 26 gallons of milk. Another thing comes to mind--where was the greeter? Walmart usually has a greeter at the door whose main qualification for the job it to be at least 150 years old. Perhaps the stress of saying hello to everyone was too much for the greeter that day and he or she had to take a break.

In another news story, a Nascar driver, Kyle Busch, has lost his drivers license after being caught going 128 miles per hour in a 45 miles per hour zone. His lawyer feels he was "picked on" because he is a celebrity, but I think a Nascar driver would have more sense than to go that fast in public. Don't they get in enough accidents on the race track? Besides, they let him have a driver's license and I can't get one because I am a dog. That is the real injustice--that dogs are not allowed to have a license to drive.

I hope everyone is having a nice day, and I'll write more tomorrow.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Without a Driver's License)

No comments:

Post a Comment