Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Big Foot's Paws are Wheels

I have read about humans hunting for the "elusive" Big Foot (AKA the Abominable Snowman, Sasquatch, and Yeti). They aren't sure if he or she exists, but if he does, Big Foot is supposed to be some kind of creature that isn't yet commonly known to man. If these humans were more informed, they would know that Big Foot is a truck with giant wheels. My humans have seen Big Foot in person or is that truckson? It is a Ford pickup truck and when my brother, William, was young, he was a big fan of Big Foot. He was also fond of tires and had a collection of small ones in the back yard because Mommy wouldn't let him bring them into the house. I guess human Mommies aren't as fond of Big Foot as boys and dogs are. Big Foot can run over and crush a regular car so I can understand how he can seem scary, but he seems to be a rather pleasant truck as far as I can tell. I'm sure he asked the cars he has crushed politely if it is okay for him to drive over them before he did it.

I think I should have my own Big Foot because I think Big Foot is like the sled dog of vehicles, and I think I would have fun driving it. I would also sit tall enough because of the big tires so that I can keep an eye on those evil birds. If not for my exhaustive research for this blog, I might have thought that I was living with Big Foot. My human Daddy had very big paws!!! However, he was not Big Foot because Big Foot is a truck.

Demon Flash Bandit (Revealing the Truth About Big Foot)

No comments:

Post a Comment