Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Honorary Dog Award for Matt Damon

Today I am going to share a letter that I wrote to Matt Damon. He is a great actor, and I was listening to his thoughts on the recent passage of the debt deal. I think he should be made an honorary dog!!!

Dear Matt Damon,

I know you are probably surprised to be receiving a letter from Demon Flash Bandit, famous blogging dog, and recent dogster dog of the week choice, but I heard your comments on the debt deal, and I had to write you and let you know that this dog agrees with you wholeheartedly. At the moment, I've been told that I do not have to worry about taxes-not because I'm a dog, but because I am broke. It seems that my humans did not start a bank account for me when I was a puppy so you can imagine how upset I was to learn that I am not a wealthy dog. However, if I were a wealthy dog, I would not mind paying a bit more in taxes in order to make life better for eveyone else. If you have a million dollars and you pay $100,000 in tax, it is still considerably more than the average person has to live on so you are still going to live well. It is my observation that the humans want to impose the most taxes on the people who make the least. That makes no sense to this dog. You have my paw of approval and I will continue to go to the theatre to see you in the movies in which you star. By the way, I really enjoyed True Grit. I wasn't particularly fond of the original one with John Wayne. I am awarding you my honorary dog award. I don't give that to many humans!

Love, Demon Flash Bandit

It is so nice to find a human who has some dog sense.

Demon Flash Bandit (Fan of Matt Damon)

No comments:

Post a Comment