Sunday, August 14, 2011

Go Back to Planet Zeeba Where you Belong!

The Weekly World News, which in this dog's opinion, is the most reliable news you can read has recently published an article about how there are "space" alien bases in Antarctica. This alien "invasion" began in October of 2010 and will continue until November of 2015, at which point, the aliens from the Planet Zeeba will control Earth. I have no word yet on whether they are in league with the evil birds that I'm always writing about, but it would not surprise me if they were. There might even be a few chipmunks and squirrels in on it, but I can't prove that and I don't want them suing me for slander. Those squirrels have some very good law schools! It does make sense that they would pick a remote place like Antarctica in which to locate their bases. For the most part, not too many humans are there to see what they are up to. However, this dog would be glad to volunteer to go to Antarctica to check out the situation. I happen to love snow, ice, and cold so I would be perfect to go there. I don't even need a winter wardrobe since we sled dogs have nice thick fur that keeps us warm. I have experience as a spy since I've been spying on the birds for years. Yes, they think their plans are safe, but they have no idea that this dog speaks bird and is listening and warning the humans about their activities. I can do the same thing with the space aliens. They would think I'm just a regular dog, and I could infiltrate their base and learn what they are doing there. I can report back to the humans and thwart their evil plans for world domination. You don't have to thank me because I am happy to do it. I am fond of the humans and don't want to see a bunch of space aliens come here who might even prefer cats as pets.

Demon Flash Bandit (Reporting Alien Invasion)

2 comments:

  1. Khan they take some of the khrazy humans that gathered in Ioway this past week?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: And the one who 'made news' from SC and not his state that he want to succeed from The WOO-S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you, people on earth, always thingking that the officials says the right thing about those suppose invaders ?
    You are affraid of something you don't even know about.
    I know because I gave permission to some aliens, in the late 90s, to integrate my body cells to understand my emotions through some emotional situations where they were interested in learning.
    After that being said, think what you want...
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete