Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dog Yoga or How To Steal a Pic-A-Nic Basket!

Today I am going to share a video with my readers from youtube.com. The address is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roQMb2Guy6k This video shows dogs in Chicago doing yoga or "doga" as it is called when it is done by dogs. Yoga is something some of the humans enjoy doing. I might add that Angel Zoom Smokey and myself have never done yoga so I do not speak from personal experience. It is supposed to be good for you, but I watched this video and I was not impressed. I thought yoga was supposed to be taught by a Yogi, but if you watch the video, you will see that Yogi Bear is no where in sight. I wouldn't mind learning yoga from Yogi Bear. I have to assume that Yogi Bear teaches his tricks for getting the pic-a-nic baskets from the humans. All dogs can find that information useful so doga is a good thing. However, the video shows humans teaching the course, and they don't know how to steal a pic-a-nic basket. They just have the dogs in stupid poses to make them look silly. If the humans want to look silly, that is their business, but leave a dog out of it. We dogs have standards and don't like to look stupid. I wonder where I can sign up for the doga course with Yogi Bear. I could use a tasty pic-a-nic basket about now.

Demon Flash Bandit (Yogi Bear Only Doga Teacher Worth Having)

No comments:

Post a Comment