Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sharing a Love Letter

I was just watching Jim Carrey's video love letter to Emma Stone, and it made me realize that I should share a love letter I got so that Jim Carrey won't feel so alone in making that video. I sometimes watch an old television show with my Mommy called "The Nanny" which stars Fran Drescher. I like the show because many episodes starred her dog. Sure, some of the humans might say the dog had a cameo, but if a dog walks onstage, that dog has become the star of the show. Anyway, she has a dog named Ester. I have never met Ester, but she must have seen my photo on the Internet because I received this love letter from her.

Dear Demon Flash Bandit,
I know we have never met, but when I saw those gorgeous blue eyes of yours, I knew that I was in love. I think that we would be a perfect match. I can see us together--eating bacon, taking walks, taking over our humans bed, digging in the yard, and looking through the garbage for treasures. Our puppies would be furry and cute, and unlike the human puppies, they would not stay home and mooch off of us for 18-22 years. I know it seems odd that I would write a love letter to a dog I don't know, but I had to tell you how I feel.
Love, Ester

It was quite a compliment to get a letter from a celebrity dog like Ester. I hope she finds happiness, but I think we live too far from each other for it to work out. Ester, you are one cute dog!!! I am going to share the address so you can see Ester for yourself:
http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/06/ok-pets-fran-drescher-has-a-magical-creature/
I think you will agree with me that she is one beautiful dog!!

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing a Love Letter)

No comments:

Post a Comment